Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why I hate surprises- For surprise

      At my 21st birthday I got a surprise gift.

      A 6 ft tall box wrapped with a ribbon. I opened it and 2 women in corsets and lingerie popped out. For most guys just turned 21 this would be a fabulous gift but it just pissed me off.

     One of the women was my best friend, who is like a sister to me, and had been away at university. The other was her looney friend who while kinda cute was, as previously mentioned, batshit.

     You get it, right?
        
     I got 2 women for my 21st birthday, and I still wasn't going to get laid.

     Which is not to say I didn't try.
    
     See Batshit got really drunk, and she wanted to lie down, so I took her down to the rec room in the basement to the couch we had there and she passed out. And while I do have to confess that I thought about it, in the end I discovered that I'm not that guy.

    Surprise




No comments:

Post a Comment