Thursday, April 28, 2011

3's a Charm and TODAY'S TEN MINUTE TOPIC

Hellooo Tenners!

It's Day 3 here at Drop Central, and things are just going swimmingly. How's it going for you? Are you having fun yet? 'Cause this is supposed to be fun, right?  I've been hearing rumours of wagering, and I would like to discourage that unless I'm getting a cut.

Let's start hearing from the authors hiding in the corners. Don't be shy. It should be obvious that we have no standards here. There is no bar set here, and besides I'm a firm believer "If you drink, Don't Type!"

Seriously come on in, the water's fine.

Speaking of water, it's Stormy Weather out there without Lena Horne. It's not Winnie the Pooh blustery, more like Flying Cow from Twister or Wizard of Oz style.

So with that in mind, Today's Ten Minute Topic is : MUSIC

Didn't see that one coming, did ya?

Prose, Poetry, Personal,Truth, Lies. There are are no rules...Except the 10 minute one...so there is the the one rule.

Yeah!  Write On!

Okay, I'm really, really sorry about that last bit...Please Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment